The next Hack In The Box Security Conference 2008 (HITBSecConf2008) will be held on the coming 27-30 October 2008 in the 5-star Westin Hotel of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The main aim of this conference is to enable the dissemination, discussion and sharing of deep knowledge network security information. Presented by respected members of both the mainstream network security arena as well as the underground or black hat community, the HITB events routinely highlight new and ground-breaking attack and defense methods that have not been seen or discussed in public before.
The first 2 days will be hands-on technical training sessions on:
- Structured Network Threat Analysis and Forensics
- Bluetooth, RFID & Wireless Hacking
- Web Application Security – Advanced Attacks and Defense
- The Exploit Laboratory
- Triple track security conference featuring new HITB Labs
- Capture The Flag (CTF) team hacking and defending competition
- Lock Picking Village (LPV) showcase on physical security bypass methods
- Wireless Village showcase on wireless hacking gadgets
- Open Hack to uncover new and previously unknown software vulnerabilities in operating systems and software (USD5000 prize money awaiting the first hacker to compromise a Macbook Air...)