Organized by ShareInvestor and Malaysian Investor Relations Association (MIRA) for the 2nd year after successfully held in 2008, Investor Expo 2010 that claimed to be one of the largest investment exhibitions in Asia is coming again.
Date: 17-18 July 2010 (Sat & Sun)
Time: 10am - 8pm
Venue: Exhibition Hall 5, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, KL
Interesting topics and speakers includes:
- "Malaysia's Economy - Sunrise or Sunset?" by Tan Teng Boo (陈鼎武) of Capital Dynamics
- "Intelligent Investors DO NOT Buy Low, Sell High"by Tan Teng Boo (陈鼎武) of Capital Dynamics
- "Stock Market Outlook - Rest of 2010" by Teoh Ghim Meng (G.M. Teoh)
- "Harvesting Profits from Crude Palm Oil Futures"by Teoh Ghim Meng (G.M. Teoh)
- "Roadmap to Financial Freedom" by Yap Ming Hui (叶明辉) of Whitman Independent Advisors
- "Strategies to Make Consistent Profits in the Stock Market" by Adam Khoo
- "Market Outlook - Double Dip or Sweet Spot?" by Lorraine Tan of S&P
- Panel Discussion on "Malaysian Market Outlook vs. the World Market" with Lorraine Tan, Tan Teng Boo and Lee Cheng Hooi
- "New Age Investing - What Works Today" by Terence Tan of Mastery Asia
- "Understanding and Appreciating Investment-Grade Wines and En-Primeur Investing" by Chad Merchant of Premium Liquid Assets
- "3rd Quarter Financial Year 2010 Market Outlook" by Chan Ken Yew of MIMB Investment Bank
- "The Psychology of Investment" by Carol Yip of Abacus for Money
- "The Right Mindset for Long Term Investment" by Ooi Kok Hwa
- "The Magic of Property Investment" by Leow Yeow Ming of MasteryAsia
- "Residential and Office Property Market Outlook 2010: Is the Malaysian Market in a Boom?" by Allan Soo
- "Commercial and Retail Property Market Outlook 2010: Is the Malaysian Market in a Boom?" by Christopher Boyd
- "Get Rich Quick Scheme" by Bank Negara Malaysia
- and more...
See you there!
Click here to go to the official website of Investor Expo 2010.