With the theme of "Women Business Power Through Good and Bad Times ", the 1st Asia Women Business Power Conference organized by MCA ICT Resource Centre (MIRC) targeted for women entrepreneurs throughout the region will be held soon at Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and expected to be launched by the Minister of Housing and Local Government, Datuk Seri Kong Cho Ha (江作汉).
Date: 18 June 2009
Time: 8.30am - 6,00pm
Venue: Auditorium, Level 1, Enterprise 4, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, KL.
Enquiry tel.: 03-2161 1618
This conference is part of MIRC's effort to kick-start its Women Incubation Program, a program that helps to develop and nurture women entrepreneurs. A major highlight of the event is the creation of an Asia Women Business Network which will become a platform to foster closer cooperation among women entrepreneurs throughout the region.
Among the speakers are:
- Yasmin Mahmood - Managing Director, Microsoft Malaysia
- Rita Sim Sai Hoon (沈赛芬) - Executive Director, Sin Chew Media Corp
- Ksenyia Melnikova - Product Information Officer, Super Technologies
- Dato' Sharon Low (刘淑淼) - Managing Director, StemLife Bhd
- Nguyen Thi Cuc - Chairwoman, Banhat Rattan Bamboo Ceramic High-Grade Cooperation
- Irene Boey - Consulting Director, Integral Solutions (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Raymond Chin (陈云祥) - CEO, NCB Techvision Sdn Bhd
- Koh Lee Ching - CEO, Calms Technologies Sdn Bhd
- Janet Tan - co-founder, YourPartTime.com
- Dr. Petmanee Daowieng - Director of Graduate School of Business (MBA), Hatyai University
- Mrs Chanthao PATHAMMAVONG - President, Lao Businesswomen's Association
- Suzanne Bowen - co-founder, Super Technologies
- Patric Chan - internet marketer
- Hanson Toh (杜汉生) - Malaysia Country Consultant, Google Inc.