Every year, Shell Malaysia provides scholarships to offer financial support for qualified students study in universities locally and abroad.
They are currently accepting scholarship application for full-time undergraduate studies tenable at recognized universities in Malaysia or overseas, and Pre-University studies in Malaysia.
Students who have completed their SPM/O-Level, STPM/A-Level/Foundation Year/Diploma or currently in their final semester of Matriculation studies or in the University (IPTA/IPTS)
- Excellent academic achievement with emphasis in English
- Demonstration of leadership skills through active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Strong academic record and realistic expectation of a high CGPA or its equivalent
Preferred disciplines for scholarships:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical)
- Sciences (Geosciences, Chemistry and Physics)
- Business Administration / Economics
- Finance & Accounting
- IT (includes Business/ Management IT)
- Master of Science (MsC) in Geosciences
30 March 2010
Click here for more information about Shell Malaysia 2010 Scholarship programme.