The MoneyTree June 2010 Financial Education Fast Track Programme is a school holiday program designed to increase your children's keen interest in Financial Literacy through a Learn-Through-Play approach.
The program is claimed to be able to help your children realize the importance of Financial Literacy, and more importantly, acquire the right attitude, mindset and habits towards MONEY.
This program is targetted to children of 9-12 years old (Junior Fast Track) and 13-17 years old (Apprentice Fast Track).
The program will teach the children on:
- How to manage money wisely
- How to avoid the pitfalls with credit cards
- The different investment instruments and how to use them
- How to build and grow fund for their future
- Hands on experience
- and more...
- RM100 cash to be deposited to the children's Maybank account
- 3 additional MoneyTree classes for the children (worth RM190)