Wonder what to do with your old PC, old laptop, old printer, old fax machine, old handphone, old television, old CD player, old PlayStation, old camera, old massager, ... after you upgraded them with better, more powerful, latest technology one?
Well, you can probably:
- Keep the old one in your storeroom
- Give the old one to your friend, relative, neighbour, charity house, etc.
- Dispose the old one into recycle bin
- Sell the old one for some cash
- Sell to your friend, relative, neighbour, etc. on COD basis
- Sell in the Internet auction websites or forums
- Sell to a shop
CA$H CONVERTERS is an international franchise dealing with used items. Their retail shops buy used items as well as sell used items.
- Singapore - Admiralty, Ang Mo kio, Bedok North, Jurong East and Toa Payoh.
- Malaysia - Ampang Point, Klang, Sunway, Taman SEA, Plentong and Sri Selayang.
- Thailand - Pattaya
- You are very unlikely to be cheated (compared with selling in Internet and other methods)
- You can get rid of your goods and collect the cash right away in the shop
On the other hand, if you don't mind buying 2nd hand or used items, you can probably get some from their shop at a lower price than brand new one.
Click here to visit the website of CA$H CONVERTERS for more information.