HTC One comes with a small printed Quick Guide, which is definitely not sufficient enough for new user to learn about the phone features and get the best of the phone.
There are 2 ways for HTC One user to learn more and get the best of the phone:
- Tips & Help - it is in your phone inside Settings > About > Help > Tips & Help. There, you will find some video tips as well as detail how-tos about the phone's features and apps. The Tips & Help content is updated from the Internet.
- User Guide in PDF format - this 179 pages User Guide is available in the Internet. Click here to download the HTC One User Guide.
- The function of 2-finger swipe and 3-finger gesture.
- Double-tap Home button to see recently opened apps.
- Removing an app from Recently Opened Apps list by dragging it up.
- Capturing the screen by pressing both the Power and Home buttons together.
- Using the Trace keyboard
- Optimizing battery life
- ... and many more