Organized by NextVIEW and first launched in 2006, the Asia Trader and Investor Convention (ATIC) has travelled to 7 Asian Cities -- Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Mumbai, Shenzhen and Tokyo.
With participation by over 300 financial services organizations including securities exchanges, retail & consumer banks, securities brokerage firms, asset/fund management firms, listed companies and other financial services providers, ATIC events have already attracted over 75,000 active traders and serious investors across Asia.
The ATIC @ KL 2009 is coming soon.
Date: 14-15 March 2009
Time: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, KLCC, Malaysia
It will feature more than 50 English and Mandarin investment seminars, 30 international and local renowned speakers, 40 exhibitors and 15,000-20,000 targeted investors.
Some of the feature speakers including:
- Daryl Guppy - Founder & Director of Guppytraders.com
- Paul Forchione - Commodity Trading Advisor
- Brent Penfold - Veteran Trader, Licensed Futures Adviser, Educator
- Dale Gillham - Fund Manager, Author, Educator & Founder of Wealth Within, Markets
- Collin Li Xin Jing 李欣京 - Technical Markets Strategist
- Don Schellenberg - Founder, Master Money Traders
- Benny Lee - Chief Market Strategist
- Yusrizan Ome Yaacob - Retail Market Strategist
- Dar Wong - Independent Trainer & Columnist
- Alan Hing - Institutional Trainer
- Alan Voon 温世麟 - CEO, Warrants Capital
- Saeed Shah - Senior Sales Manager
- Azizi Ali - Chartered Financial Consultant
- William Wermine - Fund Manager Rep
- G.M. Teoh - Technical Analyst
This event is endorsed/supported by:
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM)
- Institute Bank-Bank Malaysia (IBBM)
- Malaysian Association Of Chartered Financial Consultants (MAChFC)
- Malaysia Futures Brokers Association (MFBA)
- Persatuan Wakil Niaga Saham Malaysia (PERSAMA)
- Persatuan Remisier Bumiputra (PRIBUMI)
It carries a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) 15 hours for Registered Financial Planner (RFP) designees. The early bird entry ticket for this 2 days event is free (normal price is RM28.00).