For your information, BZ Media LLC, the publisher of Software Development Times, is organizing the first AnDevCon for developers, entrepreneurs and IT professionals focusing on the booming Android mobile software market.
This will be a 3 days conference. It will begin with 1 day of intensive workshops, followed by 2 days of technical classes. The conference will include a tabletop exhibit area for companies selling products and services for Android marketers and developers.
Detail as below:
- Date: 7-9 March 2011
- Venue: San Mateo in San Francisco, California, USA
- Admission: non-free, with payment
- Android Developer Essentials: These technical classes and workshops are for all Android developers, and cover all programming topics.
- Android Enterprise Essentials: These technical sessions cover topics specific to building and managing apps for employees, business customers and partners, such as back-end integration corporate datacenter communications, ERP or CRM systems.
- Android Business Essentials: These classes and workshops are for entrepreneurs and developers who want to learn the most effective ways of distributing and marketing Android apps, including how to maximize sales through the Android Market.