I have upgraded the stock suspension of my Toyota Avanza to Titan high-low adjustable performance suspension system.
Titan is a well-known Malaysian brand of serviceable car shock absorber and suspension components, manufactured by a company called MPd Auto Centre Sdn Bhd founded in 1999 by Richard How, and located at No. 38, Jalan Mewah 3/3, Taman Perindustrian Hata, Pandan Mewah, 68000 Ampang.
Titan is highly recommended by AOCM as a replacement for the stock suspension of Toyota Avanza (either the 1.3 or the 1.5 models). Although its initial cost is higher than normal absorber, it has advantages such as:
- Height is adjustable to tune for the suspension dampening rate
- Can be custom made according to your requirement
- The package includes the whole car suspension system, i.e. absorber, spring, damper, panhard rod modification, etc.
- Serviceable, no need to replace the whole thing in the future, thus lower maintenance cost
- Has second hand resell value
If Titan is used together with the Ultra Racing bars, Toyota Avanza can have a greatly improved steady and stable ride, as well as safer and better handling for high speed and cornering.
For those who complain about stock suspension system of Toyota Avanza, this could be your solution.