There is news from Cubic Platforms that the dual-core HTC Sensation smartphone will be made available to Malaysia from 1 June 2011.
The HTC Sensation put emphasis on its multimedia capability, plays video and music with SRS virtual surround sound, and able to record full HD video with stereo sound. Its official retail price is RM2,299, slightly higher than the HTC Desire HD.
- 4.3-inch Super LCD with qHD (540 x 960) resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8260 Snapdragon processor
- Adreno 220 GPU
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- HTC Sense v3.0 UI
- 1 GB internal storage, 768 MB RAM
- 8 MP main camera with dual-LED flash
- VGA front camera
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Comes with 8 GB microSD card
- 1520 mAh Li-ion battery