If you have opened a National Education Savings Scheme (Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional, SSPN-i) account for your kid, and you intend to top up your kid's SSPN-i saving by using Maybank2u online facility, this is the way.
Don't waste your time looking for the SSPN-i top up link inside Maybank2u online banking website, you can't find it there.
Instead, go to the webpage below:
Look for the black button with caption "Bayaran Debit Maybank2u.com Debit Payment" on that webpage and click on it, then follow the steps to complete the money transfer.
In order to use this online method to top up SSPN-i saving, you need to have all of the following:
- A Maybank savings or current account (to transfer money from)
- Activated Maybank2u online banking facility (through Maybank ATM machine)
- SSPN-i account (to transfer money to)
- A handphone number that linked with your Maybank2u account (to receive the TAC SMS during money transfer)
- Does it worth to put saving in Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN-i)?
- Online SSPN-i Statement of Account (for income tax relief)