The Sunday Star dated 14 March 2010 reveiled an interesting finding from their "So you want to be a millionaire?" survey with YouthSays and Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), which polled 1,678 people below the age of 30 thoughout Malaysia.
The finding: 96% of the respondents aspire to become millionaires, and 75% of them believe that they can achieve it by the age of 35! Wow!
If you haven't read about the report, here is the online version:
Here is a list of 13 self-assessment questions in a Forbes' article:
- Why Go Big at All? - What and where are your long-term goals?
- Can You See Around Corners? - What and where are your visions?
- Can You Tolerate and Manage Ambiguity? - Are you able to see through a jungle of conflicting data?
- Do You Prize Independence?
- Do You Have the Guts to Double-Down?
- Are You Inspired by Creativity or More Process-Oriented?
- Are You Willing to Make Tough Decisions For the Growth of the Company?
- Do You Like Speaking in Public?
- Are You a Consensus-Builder?
- Can You Delegate?
- If You Say You Need it On Your Desk By 9am, Will it Get Done?
- Can You Work on Christmas?
- Can You Deal with Isolation?