In January 2010, CIO Magazine has conducted a survey among CIO.com visitors to gauge which technology areas IT professionals plan to focus on, and received respond from 405 IT decision makers involved in buying technology products and services for their organizations.
The 6 pages exclusive research report reveals the top 10 areas of interest that IT decision makers care about in 2010 are:
- Cloud computing
- Business process management
- Web 2.0 / social networking technologies
- Desktop/client virtualization
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Storage virtualization
- Enterprise data management
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and Web services
- Collaboration technologies
Click here to report the report of CIO Technology Priorities Survey (January 2010) for more detail.