Before becoming the life partner, marriage is proposed by lover and engagement is made.
Here is the list of auspicious dates for marriage proposal or engagement in year 2011 (year of Rabbit), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. (Click the image to enlarge)
The dates highlighted in pink are considered even more auspicious.
You might aware that the Saint Valentine's day which fall on 14 February 2011 is among the auspicious dates. Other interesting dates include Women's Day on 8 March 2011 and 11 November 2011 (11-11-11).
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
Good luck in getting your right life partner.
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2011
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2011
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2012
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2012
- Auspicious dates for moving to new house/office in 2011
- Auspicious dates for baby first haircut (Mundan) in 2011
- Auspicious dates for house warming, open house, party, gathering, etc. in 2011
- Auspicious dates for opening business in 2011
- Auspicious dates for starting new job/post/assignment in 2011
- Auspicious dates for signing contract, register for marriage, etc. in 2011
- Auspicious dates in 2011 for getting a baby
- Auspicious dates for renovation in 2011