Before becoming the life partner, marriage is proposed by lover and engagement is made.
Here is the list of auspicious dates for marriage proposal or engagement in year 2012 (year of Rabbit), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. (Click the image to enlarge)
You might aware that 12 December 2012 (12-12-12) is among the auspicious dates.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
Good luck in getting your right life partner.
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2012
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2012
- Auspicious dates for renovation in 2012
- Auspicious dates for moving to new house/office in 2012
- Auspicious dates for starting new job/post/assignment in 2012
- Auspicious dates for opening business in 2012
- Auspicious dates for baby first haircut (Mundan) in 2012
- Auspicious dates for housewarming, open house, party, gathering, etc. in 2012
- Auspicious dates in 2012 for getting a baby
- Auspicious dates for signing contract, register for marriage, etc. in 2012