Many couples plan for their wedding more than 1 year ahead in order to have sufficient preparation time.
Here is the list of auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in year 2012 (year of Dragon), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. (Click the image to enlarge)
Note that there are 2 forth month (润四月) in the lunar year during 2012.
You might aware that the mid-autumn day which fall on 30 September 2012 is among the auspicious dates. That day will have the brightest and biggest full moon of the year and is a Sunday.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2013
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2012
- Auspicious dates for renovation in 2012
- Auspicious dates for moving to new house/office in 2012
- Auspicious dates for starting new job/post/assignment in 2012
- Auspicious dates for opening business in 2012
- Auspicious dates for baby first haircut (Mundan) in 2012
- Auspicious dates for house warming, open house, party, gathering, etc. in 2012
- Auspicious dates for marriage proposal or engagement in 2012
- Auspicious dates in 2012 for getting a baby
- Auspicious dates for signing contract, register for marriage, etc. in 2012