For employees, especially those in leading/managing position, here is a list of auspicious dates for starting new job/post/assignment in 2012, which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu.
It can be applied to first day reporting to new company/department/office/position, go for the post to lead/manage a new business unit/team/project/programme. It can also be applied to assuming new job position after promotion/restructuring/relocation exercise.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2012
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2012
- Auspicious dates for renovation in 2012
- Auspicious dates for moving to new house/office in 2012
- Auspicious dates for opening business in 2012
- Auspicious dates for baby first haircut (Mundan) in 2012
- Auspicious dates for house warming, open house, party, gathering, etc. in 2012
- Auspicious dates for marriage proposal or engagement in 2012
- Auspicious dates in 2012 for getting a baby
- Auspicious dates for signing contract, register for marriage, etc. in 2012