Managed by IDG World Expo, the Macworld Conference & Expo is the world’s most comprehensive Macintosh OS event, showcasing products and services for professionals involved in media and creative content development for corporate and home applications, as well as for consumers using the Mac at home.
The next Macworld Conference & Expo event will be held on 5-9 January 2009 in San Francisco, California.
This upcoming Macworld conference is expected to consist of 7 programs featuring over educational sessions taught by renowned industry experts that cover a wide array of themes that span the Mac industry trends and developments. From technical to hands-on to simply wanting to understand a particular functionality the Mac platform has to offer, the Macworld conference offers a full mix of content to appeal to enthusiasts of all levels.
This Macworld Conference Program includes:
- Users Conference – Skill Development across Mac-enables solutions
- MacIT Conference – In Depth topics for IT Professionals
- Power Tools – 2 day in-depth training on popular Mac software applications
- Market Symposiums – analysis and deployment of Mac technology in key markets
- Hands-on MacLabs - Hands on, focused training classes
- Creative Safari’s – Day long hands on and field work with key Mac tools
- Supersessions – Quick hits to get you up to speed on key Mac tecnology
Click here to keep track on latest news and info about this upcoming event.