Today I've done my comprehensive health screening together with my wife at Golden Horses Health Sanctuary(GHHS) inside the Palace of the Golden Horses.
Seems like both of us need to reduce some of our body fat to make it fall back to the "normal range" from the current slightly high side.
Few years back, we joint the membership of this health screening programme at the price of RM5,000 and entitiled to use some of the Country Heights' facilities (such as swimming pool, gym, etc.) and 20 years of annual health screening service at the cost of RM3xx per year.
This is a really comprehensive health examination. The result of the following 99 items are included in my report:
- General inspection (10 items)
- Ophthalmic inspection (8 items)
- Physical examination (11 items)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) (1 item)
- Hearing inspection (2 items)
- Pulmonary function inspection (3 items)
- Hematology profile (15 items)
- Blood group (2 items)
- Diabetic screening (1 item)
- Lipids profile (6 items)
- Liver function (9 items)
- Renal function profile (5 items)
- Calcium, phosphorus and iron (3 items)
- Gout screening (1 item)
- Hepatitis B screening and other serology test (3 items)
- Arthritis screening (1 item)
- Thyroid profile (2 items)
- Cancer screening (2 items)
- Urinalysis (12 items)
- Chest X-Ray (1 item)
- Ultrasound abdomen and pelvis (1 item)
We are given free voucher (transferable) to conduct bone test, recommended for people above 45 years old. As we are still at our young age, we plan to transfer the entitlement for the bone test to our parents.
It is a good practice to conduct comprehensive health screening to our body, so that if there is any health distortion, can be detected and rectified at early stage. We can also enjoy an income tax relief of up to RM500 per year for complete medical examination like this.
So, have you done yours?