Here is the list of auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in year 2010 (year of Tiger), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. (Click the image to enlarge)
You might aware that 10 October 2010, which can be written as 10-10-10, is among the auspicious dates. Another interesting date is the Saint Valentine's day which fall on 14 February 2010 and is a Sunday. That day is also the 1st day of Chinese New Year. You can expect many couples will get married on that auspicious day.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2010
- Auspicious dates for signing contract, register for marriage, etc. in 2010
- Auspicious dates for moving to new house/office in 2010
- Auspicious dates for opening business in 2010
- Auspicious dates in 2010 for getting a baby
- Auspicious dates for renovation in 2010
- Auspicious dates for house warming, open house, party, gathering, etc. in 2010