I have posted the list of auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2010 recently, and here is the reverse, namely the inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2010. The list below is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu.
If you are concerned, then should avoid getting married on the listed days above, especially for those born in the year of snake. Note that the dates iterate every 12 days.
You might have noticed that unlike the previous years, the mid-autumn festival day of year 2010 is indeed an inauspicious day for wedding/marriage.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2010
- Auspicious dates for signing contract, register for marriage, etc. in 2010
- Auspicious dates for moving to new house/office in 2010
- Auspicious dates for opening business in 2010
- Auspicious dates in 2010 for getting a baby
- Auspicious dates for renovation in 2010
- Auspicious dates for house warming, open house, party, gathering, etc. in 2010