Here is the list of auspicious dates in 2010 for getting a baby (求嗣), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu.
The dates have good element(s) to embro/faetus. Traditionally, the dates are referred for conception planning (making love and expecting a baby to the family). Nowadays, people also make reference to them for Caesarian delivery of new born.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2010
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2010
- Auspicious dates for signing contract, register for marriage, etc. in 2010
- Auspicious dates for moving to new house/office in 2010
- Auspicious dates for opening business in 2010
- Auspicious dates for renovation in 2010
- Auspicious dates for house warming, open house, party, gathering, etc. in 2010