Do you use a mobile phone? If yes, are you aware about the Online Customer Service (OCS) website of your mobile service provider?
In fact, all major mobile operators in Malaysia (Digi/Maxis/Celcom/Yes) have their free OCS website accessible by all their prepaid and postpaid customers.
Among the services available in the OCS website are:
- Manage account detail (such as contact info, etc.)
- View and print itemized bill statement (including prepaid account)
- Pay bill online using credit card
- Check for SIM card PUK code (required to unblock a SIM card with too many wrong password retries)
- Make change to account plan
- Subscribe/unsubscribe to certain value added services (VAS)
- Change IVR settings (PIN, language, etc.)
- ... and many more.
To access Maxis OCS, go to https://www.maxis.com.my/ecs/
To access Celcom OCS, go to https://onlinecustomerservice.celcom.com.my/application/wss/
To access to Yes OCS, go to https://www.yes.my/myselfcare/
I notice that many people are unaware about the existence of their mobile operator's OCS website, or not making use of it. Perhaps this article can bring some awareness to such free service available on the web.