Here is the list of auspicious dates in 2010 for organizing and hosting meet-up with friends and/or relatives (会友), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu.
The dates are applicable for house warming, open house, home party, gathering, and any other similar functions to meet up with friends and/or relatives.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2010
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2010
- Auspicious dates for signing contract, register for marriage, etc. in 2010
- Auspicious dates for moving to new house/office in 2010
- Auspicious dates for opening business in 2010
- Auspicious dates in 2010 for getting a baby
- Auspicious dates for renovation in 2010