I have posted the list of auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2014 quite some times ago, and here is the reverse, namely the inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2014. The list below is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. (Click the image to enlarge)
If you are concerned, then you should probably avoid getting married on the listed days above.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
- Wedding / Marriage
- Marriage proposal / engagement
- Moving to new house/office
- Housewarming / Open house / Party / Gathering
- Business opening
- Signing contract / register for marriage / receive baptism
- Start new job / assignment
- Baby first haircut (Mundan)
- Getting baby / conception planning / Caesarian delivery