Here is the list of auspicious dates in year 2014 for signing contract, signing offer letter, register for marriage, receiving religious baptism, and other similar agreement-related activities. It is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
You might probably be interested to also find out the auspicious dates in 2014 for:
- Wedding / Marriage
- Marriage proposal / engagement
- Moving to new house/office
- Housewarming / Open house / Party / Gathering
- Business opening
- Signing contract / register for marriage / receive baptism
- Start new job / assignment
- Baby first haircut (Mundan)
- Getting baby / conception planning / Caesarian delivery
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2014
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2015
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2015