Before becoming the life partner, marriage is proposed by lover and engagement is made.
Here is the list of auspicious dates for marriage proposal or engagement in year 2014 (year of Horse), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. (Click the image to enlarge)
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
Good luck in getting your right life partner.
You might probably be interested to also find out the auspicious dates in 2014 for:
- Wedding / Marriage
- Marriage proposal / engagement
- Moving to new house/office
- Housewarming / Open house / Party / Gathering
- Business opening
- Signing contract / register for marriage / receive baptism
- Start new job / assignment
- Baby first haircut (Mundan)
- Getting baby / conception planning / Caesarian delivery