Many couples plan for their wedding more than 1 year ahead in order to have sufficient preparation time.
Here is the list of auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in year 2014 (year of Horse), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu. (Click the image to enlarge)
Note that there are 2 ninth month (润九月) in the lunar year during 2014.
You might aware that the Saint Valentine's Day (14-Feb-2014), Chinese New Year (31-Jan-2014), Mid-Autumn Day (08-Sep-2014), Christmas Eve (24-Dec-2014) are among the auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2014.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
You might probably be interested to also find out the auspicious dates in 2014 for:
- Wedding / Marriage
- Marriage proposal / engagement
- Moving to new house/office
- Housewarming / Open house / Party / Gathering
- Business opening
- Signing contract / register for marriage / receive baptism
- Start new job / assignment
- Baby first haircut (Mundan)
- Getting baby / conception planning / Caesarian delivery
You might probably be interested to also find out for:
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2014
- Auspicious dates for wedding/marriage in 2015
- Inauspicious dates to avoid for wedding/marriage in 2015