Here is the list of auspicious dates in 2014 for getting a baby (求嗣), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu.
The dates have good element(s) to embro/faetus. Traditionally, the dates are referred for conception planning (making love and expecting a baby to the family). Nowadays, people also make reference to them for Caesarian delivery of new born.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
You might probably be interested to also find out the auspicious dates in 2014 for:
- Wedding / Marriage
- Marriage proposal / engagement
- Moving to new house/office
- Housewarming / Open house / Party / Gathering
- Business opening
- Signing contract / register for marriage / receive baptism
- Start new job / assignment
- Baby first haircut (Mundan)
- Getting baby / conception planning / Caesarian delivery