For employees, especially those in leading/managing position, here is a list of auspicious dates in 2014 for starting new job/post/assignment, including joining new company, which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu.
There is only 1 auspicious date for this in 2014.
I also include the list of inauspicious dates in 2014 for starting new job/post/assignment, including joining new company.
The other dates are neutral.
It can be applied to first day reporting to new company/department/office/position, go for the post to lead/manage a new business unit/team/project/programme. It can also be applied to assuming new job position after promotion/restructuring/relocation exercise.
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
You might probably be interested to also find out the auspicious dates in 2014 for:
- Wedding / Marriage
- Marriage proposal / engagement
- Moving to new house/office
- Housewarming / Open house / Party / Gathering
- Business opening
- Signing contract / register for marriage / receive baptism
- Start new job / assignment
- Baby first haircut (Mundan)
- Getting baby / conception planning / Caesarian delivery