Here is the list of auspicious dates in 2014 for organizing and hosting meet-up with friends and/or relatives (会友), which is produced based on the Chinese almanac Tong Shu.
The dates are applicable for housewarming, open house, home party, gathering, potluck, and any other similar functions to meet up with friends and/or relatives. (Click the image to enlarge)
Bear in mind that although the Tong Shu is a compilation of Chinese astrology and calendaring studies gathering wisdom of thousands of years, we should use it wisely and rationally, but not be too superstitious on it.
You might probably be interested to also find out the auspicious dates in 2014 for:
- Wedding / Marriage
- Marriage proposal / engagement
- Moving to new house/office
- Housewarming / Open house / Party / Gathering
- Business opening
- Signing contract / register for marriage / receive baptism
- Start new job / assignment
- Baby first haircut (Mundan)
- Getting baby / conception planning / Caesarian delivery