Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Disclosure policy

This policy for the blog of The 8th Voyager is valid from 02 April 2008.



I hereby disclose that:

This blog is a personal blog solely written and edited by me. While most of the time I write for my own purposes, this blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

Unless specifically and explicitly declared and disclosed, most of the time the owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog might receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger's own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest, other than some stock counters listed in Bursa Malaysia which discussed in the blog may be part of my own investment portfolio.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

1 comments:

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

Hi Voyager,

I had use your content on "Beware of dishonest cheap power bank claimed to have high mAh capacity" post.

I got credit you and the original author.

Here is my blog http://www.ismart-power.blogspot.sg/

Post a Comment

Hint: Click on the "Older Posts" link to continue reading, or click here for a listing of all my past 3 months articles.