I use Google Analytics, a free web analytics online service provided by Google to analyze visitors and traffics to this blog.
The reasons of using Google Analytics are:
- It it an online service. I just need to add-in the tracking codes into my blog template, and it will do its job automagically. I don't need to install any software, and can access it anywhere with the Internet.
- It is free and linked to my existing Google account. Simple and easy to get started.
- It has continuous improvement. It evolved from the renown Urchin 5 Analyzer, and continuously add in new functions, features and supports.
- It produces sophisticated and comprehensive reports. Unlike most web analyzers which just translate the raw data into presentable information, Google Analytics' report goes broader and more indepth.
- It has nice customizable dashboard. I like its geographical map that shows visitors' location, which can be detailed up to the city level.
Click here to learn more about Google Analytics features.