Friday, April 4, 2008

Insurance to the cards and cash in your wallet

I've been always afraid of loss, snatch, theft and fraud to those plastic cards and bank notes in my wallet. I'm sure you would be the same too.

I was introduced to the CPP card protection plan by a flyer that come together with my Citibank credit card statement about a year ago, and this plan have relieved me from such worry at the cost of only RM98 per year, with the protection extends to my family members too.

The CPP plan enables me to have a single point of contact to cancel all my lost or stolen cards with just one phone call to their call center. Beside credit cards, its protection also covers bank ATM cards, MyKad, driving license, passport, Touch'n Go card, cash, and the wallet itself.

It provides protection to credit card fraud case even before notification to bank, and of course also after notification. It will also provide reimburstment for the replacement cost of the cards and valuable documents.

Click here to view the list of features and benefits of CPP.

Besides Citibank, CPP's protection policy is currently available locally for credit card holders from Alliance Bank, CIMB Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and Hong Leong Bank too. The plan and annual fees might varies a bit from each of the banks.

You can probably find out more about this protection plan from your bank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hint: Click on the "Older Posts" link to continue reading, or click here for a listing of all my past 3 months articles.