Nowadays, inverter technology has been vastly used in electrical appliances working on compressor, such as air-conds, fridges, etc.
Inverter systems can help to save on electricity cost by optimizing the compressor efficiency so that it consumes just as much energy as needed at any given time.
How the non-inverter compressor works?
- it turns itself on and off to maintain the temperature level. When the temperature is above the preset level, the compressor starts working until the temperature is slightly below the preset level, where it will automatically turn off itself.
- whenever the compressor start up, more electricity is needed to bring it to work.
- its capacity is constant, and will consume the maximum amount of energy to produce a maximum amount of cooling at all times.
How the inverter compressor works?
- it will speed up and slow down to maintain the conditioned space temperature level.
- the compressor is always on.
- its capacity is variable and changes as needed. The amount of energy consumed by the inverter compressor is directly related to the amount of cooling required.
As a result, the inverter technology brings the following benefits:
- the electricity consumption is optimized.
- due to the inverter efficiency, overall electricity cost is lesser, especially for long hour usage.
- temperature fluctuation is maintained within a smaller range and kept uniformed.
Therefore, it is a wise choice to buy air-conds and fridge with inverter technology.